Which Foods Help Cure Liver Disease?
One needs to be very careful when having a liver disease what types of foods are being consumed.
Consuming the 'wrong' food (ex: fried foods) may easily complicate your health, and for those with Liver disease weaken an already weakened liver.
Symptoms related to liver dysfunction include both physical signs and a variety of symptoms related to digestive problems, blood sugar problems, immune disorders, abnormal absorption of fats, and metabolism problems.
It is very important to consume foods that will help your Liver regenerate itself, lets not forget the Liver is the only organ in the body that has the ability to regenerate and fix itself.
So lets help your liver by frequently eating the following foods:
1. Garlic and onions: they help rid the body of toxins, assisting the liver in its cleansing duties.
2. Freshly squeezed lemon in hot water: drink it first thing in the morning to encourage detoxification.
3. Beetroot: itís got the antioxidant anthocyanidin, which has shown some anti-tumor effects in studies. Healing phytonutrients help counteract the bad effects of fatty foods.
4. Apples: they contain pectin, which helps escort heavy metals like mercury out of the body.
5. Artichoke: it actually increases bile production, revving up the toxin-cleansing engine.