Home Remedies For Gum Disease
- Brush your teeth daily minimum two times a day. Once in the morning after breakfast and once at bed time after dinner. You should also floss your teeth regularly so that the food impaction is not there.
- Do warm saline rinses two to three times a day. You can use 2 % hydrogen peroxide diluted with water in the ratio of 1:4 as the mouth wash.
- You can use baking soda with water. Apply it on the gums and then brush your teeth. Baking soda helps in decreasing the number of microbes in the mouth.
- Some times the problem of bleeding gums is because of vitamin-C deficiency. It is also called as scurvy. In this case consume citrus fruits. Lemon water without sugar is also good.
- Because of its good healing properties one can use aloe on the gums and teeth.
- One can add a drop of tea tree oil in the tooth paste to prevent the occurrence of gum disease.