Did you know?
- The average red blood cell lives for 120 days.
- Our heart beats around 100,00 times every day.
- Our eyes can distinguish up to one million colour surfaces and take in more information than the largest telescope known to man.
- Our lungs inhale over two million litres of air every day, without even thinking. They are large enough to cover a tennis court.
- Overanxiety, Anger and conditions of any nature that work the body up to a state of exhaustion, produce a great deal of disturbance to the body.